1. Compassion for all living creatures is the Philosophical System of AH, the universal religion of the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe.
2. The philosophy of giving with compassion is based upon the action of breathing. The breath comes to you from heaven for a life of enjoyment and the philosophy is to give back to complete the circle. The breath comes to good and bad people alike but to enjoy heavenly bliss, enjoy caring for others. The Teacher says compassion for whatever cries and grasps for the breath.
3. There is suffering in the world, a cause of suffering, an end, and to walk the Path to Good Fortune, not taking away the enjoyment of the sunshine for another living being is critical.
4. If you have not mastered the Mantra of the Breath and have moral impurity, you are sunk. The mantra is breathing in and out and being devoted to listening to the sound continuously.
5. Heaven is a reward for service to all upon the earth. Service to heaven is service to the community, volunteering, and virtuous to smile while helping another.
A Holy Being holding the breath while in meditation