1. Compassion for all living creatures that grasp for the breath and cry is the Philosophical System of AH, the universal religion of the Creator and sustainer of the universe.
2. The philosophy of compassion for others is based upon the action of breathing. The breath comes to living creatures from heaven for a life of enjoyment and the philosophy is to give back to complete the circle.
3. There is suffering in the world, a cause of suffering, an end, and to walk the path to good fortune, not taking away the breath and enjoyment of the sunshine for other living beings is critical.
4. If you do not master the mantra of the breath and have moral impurity, you are sunk. The mantra is breathing in and out and being devoted to listening to the sound continuously.
5. Heaven is a reward for service to all upon the earth. Service to heaven is service to the community, volunteering, and virtuous to smile while caring for others.
The guarding figure asura giant dvarapala holding mace flanked by two apsaras. The bas-relief of lower outer wall of Borobudur separating Kamadhatu and Rupadhatu realm. 8th century Central Java, Indonesia.