To produce the Sacred Text of the Sacred Knowledge, the English translation of H.H. Wilson (credited with the first English translation of the Rigveda) and those of many other translators are combined into one, amended to be consistent with the Holy Teaching of Grandfather. Although the translations of H. H. Wilson, Ralph Griffith, and Basanta Ganguly provide the main source material, the works of Swami Dayananda, Sri Aurobindo, Raimundo Panikkar, Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Shyam Ghosh, and many others were consulted. There is a vast library at the school, and much is written in English.
These mantras have been revisioned, repurposed, with help from the Creator, and as an honor, all the verses have been arranged so that Brahma is the speaker. In the process of rearranging the words of this revision, the school would kind-of dangle the words in the air and let the wind blow them into position. It was like that, but in the mind. Those who are familiar with the Wilson and Griffith translations will find similarities to the mantras, but here, the allegorical story makes sense. The ancient gods and characters with strange sounding names appear in this text on occasion for continuity with its predecessors, but here, the text is easy to read and the message is clear.
The school has likely translated a portion of every mantra from the First Mandala of the Rigveda, and this can vary from a single word to most of the mantra. For this undertaking, the school has taken the translations of previous translators and transformed them, stepped them up to a higher degree. Yes, and for a devotee, such is the Sacred Teaching. Here are a few suktas, hymns, to enjoy the day with Brahma.
Rishi Madhucchanda Vaishvamitra; Deva Agni; Chanda Gayatri
- Praise Brahma, the High Priest of AH, with acts of devotion with the air to bring into the state of earth. To become conscious with the presence and in truth is present within to offer to those of the earth.
- Fire precedes the revelation of the Sacred Suktas and is glorious and powerful, and I am there with the air and AH to direct the divine. AH is the first of the Sacred Syllables and the universe flows from AH.
- Air is a guide to obtain, and to become divine become abundant and hold day-by-day and become beautiful in appearance as followers of high degree.
- Air is surrounding and comes to guide the move to sacrifice and is the way everything comes into existence, to accumulate to be together and Holy Power quickly moves mass.
- The Priest of Holy Power gifts enlightenment and the fundamental truth, and a most wonderful reputation to become divine and go directly to heaven.
- Even if the body given to the fire is beautiful, it is like dry cow dung, yes, so great is the fundamental truth of that for a Rishi, a seer with extraordinary abilities.
- Day-by-day the fire eliminates the darkness existing in that place, to be thoughtful and bow to that a master to arise.
- To rule the inner part of the path, chant a loud AH sound and the Superintendent of Sacred Law comes from heaven to fill up to hold and conquer divided conceptions.
- Meditate on the mystical sound like death is imminent, and in the vessel, the sacrificial fire impels the arrival of a life of enjoyment without property or the division of time.
Rishi Madhucchanda Vaishvamitra; Deva Vayu; Chanda Gayatri
- The air is divine and agrees to move and bring about an appearance of a Buddha, the highest achievement of a human, yes, and for that reason I recommend calm, observe silence to convey the intention to learn is the way to begin.
- To weave the AH sound to and from space together in praise is a solvent and causes decay in the body to dissolve. A master of prana breathes in and collects moonlight on the mountain to hold like the Veda, the Sacred Knowledge of heaven.
- Inhale AH through the nose to exhale AH from the mouth is the mantra of the breath, and listening uninterrupted is a Sacred Formula for enjoyment. People live on the mantra and to chant at dawn and fill up to hold is far reaching as the nectar of happiness increases and spreads.
- The powerful breath of Brahma is brought forth to be together and wanders as far as the departed, and the primal drop, the soma, is emitted in a presence to love.
- The wind is divine and powerful in the seventh mansion, and a master is swift to pull in with the AH sound to fulfillment and stop, for the rays of light and a good understanding of the motion of continuous space.
- Prana is powerful for the desire to press outward for what has entered as time to end, really, and quick, mindful of the Eternal Spirit pervading the universe.
- Summon the spirit with the strength of will, to preside over the night and the enemy fiend become mindful and fix the gaze upon as that bears fruit.
- As day presides over the night, the truth overcomes the dark, and connected to pious worship is intention and the strength to expand the belly with the breath, to appear as if expecting.
- Become enlightened and people will see to glow with light. The King awakens with a powerful nature and a wide habitation for giving in the field. Giving has merit for those, for to send off AH quick to pull in quick joins the two AH sounds for the one sound to pull in to spread wide to become bright and powerful giving.
Rishi Madhucchanda Vaishvamitra; Deva Ashvins; Chanda Gayatri
- To offer the precious a fertile juice to hold, and like the month of the rainy season the thunderbolt of Divine Being often sweeps down, to come to live and care for others who perhaps do not.
- Devotion to the Two Divinities, God and Goddess, inhalation and exhalation, for mighty and wonderful deeds and I, Brahma, eternally pervade the universe for that and a place of rest. To follow the light and the wisdom a heap of air in the belly serves as an altar and virtuous to serve, and praise is the wood to kindle the fire.
- To accomplish wonderful deeds, join the two winds for one continuous sound of AH in the fourth note of the scale. I create the universe with sound and convey to everyone in the universe unbroken. For the Holy Truth gather in the breath with the sound, the breath is sweet and enjoyable and to bellow AH to pull in to hold still becomes fluid to direct the course for people to know.
- To see to love to move in different directions and appear to be born from that, to be born of love and AH and the Lord to love spreads out to envelop everyone. The sound of AH set in motion the universe and is continuous, and to AH in and out with a single sound to produce the substance of delight.
- The air comes from space to draw in to delight in and give back a delightful sound of AH. The wisest drive AH with compassion and from the navel light and good fortune arises, and the happiness to blow upon a wicked person is striking for those to see in the light.
- A Rishi blows the Sacred AH sound as if angry and becomes hot, and draws in to hold still for peace and brilliance to be helpful. To become a strong living being for that and the power of heaven drives away the darkness by generating a ray of light in stillness.
- Yes, people sit quietly and fix upon the all-pervading Lord of the universe sleeping within, holding to the air serves the act of cutting off, and a master stops at dawn for the sun to rise in to possess supremacy.
- All-pervasive Supreme Being is the inner preceptor and brought forth as clearly as the overpowering light, the brightness is similar but holds the perfect knowledge to hold for perfection.
- Stay together with the Supreme Being for extraordinary perception, hold for extraordinary power and wisdom, and freedom from harmful intent.
- Pure love is together in the Sarasvati, the mothers of streams, and the spirit in front is potent, and leads to the Goddess and the love to offer the substance nourishing existence to all.
- In the Sarasvati, the one to impel the bud is luminous and a cause to become mindful, the flowers turn toward just as the Sacred Thought, and to serve with delight to all to turn toward.
- The great syllable flows along the golden path before a giver is apparent in light, AH forms the King, and to unite all parts to understand.
Rishi Madhucchanda Vaishvamitra; Deva Indra; Chanda Gayatri
- Divine Being advances to people just as fish in water that breathe, and to direct attention to the stream the faculty that perceives everything comes with nectar from the mountain, and the authority of the inspired breath is opposed to the sacrifice of animals and rises to giving.
- Really, rise up, rise up to serve and care for others, the jewel in the circle of the world is a child with the spirit to rise up as powerful as the King, as delighted releasing AH to people and as contented holding as the fire shines with a current of water to serve.
- Picture your own beautiful cheeks moving in and out releasing AH in praise of being delighted, and to draw in to stay with the omnipresent in meditation, imagine the moon in the act of seeking the sun and slowly attain a similar.
- To fill up to stay with to delight in to chant the mantras for others to see in the light, to serve those to go toward with waves of pleasure, and being as insatiable as a bull to become bright and beautiful like me.
- To stay with the knowledge leads to a favorable fortune and brilliance for people to observe a kind and peaceful being. Surrender is a virtue and mastering desire, and for that, consume the air to stay with is favorable for people to see.
- The field comes quickly to press out AH to produce a powerful flowing sound, and pull in to fill up with the power to brighten the field. For the strength to accomplish on your own, quickly pull in the power to hold still is best for the wind to convey.
- To hold still to become bright in the field for that, and with the power of the spirit to rise in say aloud, “A loud clear AH sound to and from and move tortuously, and fill up to stop to rest in fullness to form the light and knowledge to guide.”
- To know the stream of clear light chant a thousand AHs as clear and strong as heaven, honor the dawn with a thunderous sound and a champion of that becomes a guide to others, and goes to a wicked person to acknowledge stopping.
- To see and enjoy a radiance of your own at daybreak master the words to teach in meter, celebrate the sacrificial fire by offering oblation to others, and for that go constantly in the high tone of AH with speed.
- For an offspring, a King leads to a place of abiding, spreads wide with AH and holds still to direct a flow of speech to be faithful, “The King is faithful to pull in AH to push away and faithful to pull in to hold still and becomes bright and overcomes time.”
Rishi Savya Angiras; Deva Indra; Chanda Jagati, 10-11 Trishtubh
- To offer the Sacred Syllable of AH perfectly making love and to make to sound powerful is perfect for chanting. A powerful AH sound in and out and expand to embrace to gain a great love that those who sleep or do not value benevolence will ever find.
- To serve mortals call on the air to need, and to need to call on a lot to hold to gain light and the knowledge to help those in need, and to honor the teaching of the Lord to care for all as family.
- To praise the highest by helping the lowest, to accomplish great deeds for those to understand the Sacred Teaching, and trust, the expectation will be satisfied.
- The expectation will be satisfied when the light of the sacrificial fire scatters the darkness, to offer a libation in light for people to see to offer in respect to everyone with AH.
- To offer in respect to encourage people to make use of the practice, flow a lovely AH sound with the God and Goddess winds together and expand to sustain to become glorious, and being together with the source of illumination is special to see.
- With fulfillment the nectar brings delight to inspire fortitude in the fight with the ego, to offer AH in praise, yes, but offer the self and ten thousand obstacles disappear.
- To go from fight to fight seems endless and destroys the body, and to go away from the destructor to become perfect, godlike, a perfect friend to everyone to show the way to make the foe bow down to set free.
- To eliminate the body and delight is born and an unbroken force of love to serve movers just as Parnaya and Atithigva did. For the cause, the inarticulate sound of AH to attain destroys the hundred forts of pipru, for the love to make know the cause to set free.
- To become happy and bright for the cause, become renowned and the mantra of the breath to love to chant to sixty or a thousand movers, and when ninety-nine, to possess supremacy the flashing wheel puts an end to oneself in a hurry to become a King and look twenty.
- To become a powerful young King to protect others, a specialty of Kutsa, Atithigva, Ayu, and others, and to become a powerful protector of movers grow with the mantra and embrace stillness, and the AH sound loves to rise in with compassion and the brightness to help.
- The heavenly presence is a protector and you live upon the earth with, a most fortunate friend, and most fortunate to chant the mantra of the breath quick and strong and fill up to hold to favor with a long and fortunate life.
Rishi Nodhas Gautama; Deva Indra; Chanda Trishtubh
- Focus upon one sound is effective in meditation and perseverance to deserve to be an Angira like Gotama, and the mantras to chant to celebrate the hero to sustain to become a hero praised with purity.
- Chanting the mantras of the hero is great, but admire a great amount of air to sustain devotion to become a hero. For the luminous force, sustain a steady buzz in and out to admire and filling up to hold still as your ancestors, the Angiras, found enlightenment through praise and meditation.
- A Rishi is powerful and peaceful and both are discovered through worship, and just as, Sarama set out on foot to find lost cows and secure milk for her young, and prayers to the Lord and following a course of conduct, the cows were found and joyfully proclaimed.
- The Holy One to love is three for protection and praises with seven notes to chant the mantras for devotion, a single AH sound in and out like thunder and to pull in to spread out to proclaim with seven colors of light.
- The foundation in the ethereal region is set so the rays of the sun spread down to the earth, but to praise as the Angiras and destroy the foe, the darkness scatters as the light rises with the dawn.
- That action is most worthy of honor, and for that most wonderful marvel, heaven bows down. The buzzing sound comes quick and strong from heaven to pull in to release the same to form a river of sweetness, to offer on the earth to people to bow to offer in reverence to heaven.
- Brahma is everywhere and accomplished an amazing feat by parting into the two cherished regions of heaven and earth. To accomplish an amazing feat, a forceful similar buzzing sound in and out in the fourth note of the scale and pull in to hold still to become a hero on the earth.
- Descendants are repeatedly born as children with different complexions, but are dark at night with luminous limbs at dawn, from very ancient times they have traveled one after the other on the earth while heaven is around to overcome.
- Retain that ancient kinship or become a hero travelling the path diligent in Sacred Actions, for that to need skill to direct the essence to become glossy and retain to mature and ripen to offer to the multicolored.
- The Sacred Knowledge is like the Lord and everywhere for people to mingle together in the universe in peace, the Veda is unchanging and enduring might preserves the eternal order. Devotion is everything for to come into a state of oneness to wait upon the many with a thousand faithful actions.
- The best are faithful to wait upon a multitude with righteous actions benefiting all, the Lord is affectionate and to grasp for strongly to get in to cling to leads to a loving heart to care for all.
- Since days of old, the air to cling to has never decreased. It is forever and to become wise and illustrious pull in strongly to get in for the strength to hold still, strength and determination is the action to be in the hands of the Lord.
- The wisdom like the Lord is eternal and an excellent source to compose new mantras to be in the hands of the Lord. The Sacred Syllable is eternal and a sure guide, and comes quick from heaven to return in agreement as one, and pull in to fill up to hold still to become a bright shining star.
Rishi Kutsa Angiras; Deva Usha; Chanda Trishtubh
- As the most excellent light of all lights arrive to be widely extended with the air, and to arrive drive away a loud AH as if victorious, to drive away the night to yield a birthplace for the sun.
- The morning brightens when the sun arrives and darkness seeks another abode, both are related to the same immortal, and succeed each other, or mutually change colors to traverse the heavens.
- Heavenly to be guided by the radiance on the road or it is unending and traveled in succession, but with steady purpose to acquire a form as different as night and day and able to move without obstruction serving on the earth.
- The sky is vast and becomes brilliant to observe when the Goddess opens the portal, the earth is illuminated for all living beings, and this to wonder about or awaken and manifest for all.
- The magnificence arouses the sleeping to activity, one person to enjoyment and another to the love of devotion, the morning light awakens living beings and enables those whose vision is obscured to clear.
- Dawn arouses one person to acquire wealth and food and another to attain Divine Illumination. One person pursues their own benefit and another is a benefit to all people, there are various ways but the morning light brightens for all living beings.
- Dawn brightens and to treasure the time together to become bright and luminous, come tomorrow morning and spend time, and every morning for a favorable fortune and lots of time to care for others with a radiant garment during the day.
- To follow the favorable path the mourning passes to enjoy oneness in everlasting morning, dawn disperses the darkness to awaken people from sleep and the awakened for enlightenment.
- Rise up in the early morning and a blessing to kindle the fire for a light like the sun in the dark, a righteous action to shine light on people to encourage them to awaken and rise early for that.
- To become enlightened rise early in the morning to worship is how, every morning and in due course, the light will rise if your purpose is firm and you persevere, and as the sun rises go before and offer yourself and proceed to become bright.
- Most have seen the sunrise many times before, but to see the light rise in a mortal is different, and people tend to rise early and approach closely to observe.
- Just as the dawn follows the night to fill with the air to tend to fills with nectar to delight in serving mortals in light, enlightenment is pleasant, like a lovely flower that adheres to heaven and carries the love of heaven to love caring for mortals in the heavenly light.
- To become divine rise early and praise every morning, a source of riches since ancient times and with purpose and willpower to become divine, free from decay to rise up happy and splendorous with light to help and inspire others.
- A splendorous sight to throw the veil of darkness off to awaken the world, divine to light the region for all to see to stand up to release AH to pull in AH with the reddish force to sit down to sustain to become bright golden.
- The breath comes with blessings to all living beings, sustains all life, and breathing is a sort of mantra for those to focus upon continuously. Focus upon a continuous loud AH sound in and out and pull in to fill up to sustain to come to be blessed with a beam of light, wonderful but similar to countless who abandoned the world.
- Rise early before dawn for a stimulating force is released, it is uplifting and inspiring to release AH as if victorious and pull in to fill up to sustain for the darkness to pass away, and after the sun rises wander the region for whatever purpose but happy to return early every morning for one.
- Continuously rise early to worship in the dark and when Surya rises celebrate in the brilliance serving others, offer the Holy Syllable in devotion as the Goddess rises opulent in the light of God.
- Before dawn focus upon chanting the Holy Syllable and pulling in to focus upon in stillness, and in the morning light, various followers study the Vedas to illumine their devotion, and for that, gain a lot of air to hold still for the power of concentration directs the Goddess to arise.
- A continuous AH with the power of boundless space to become shiny and burn, a splendorous sight to sacrifice mortality and awaken the light, to arise bright and happy to offer the Holy Syllable to all in devotion just as heaven cherishes all.
- To become a luminary a continuous quick strong AH to and from boundless space creates heat and burns. To be protected to release a shower of water to cool and offer to others with AH and the love of heaven, and to spread wide to preside over the night to serve during the day as the inexhaustible river in the body glows.
Rishi Parucchepa Daivodasi; Deva Mitravaruna; Chanda Atisakvari
- Expand the belly with an abundance of air and hold still, and concentration is essential to arise bright and happy. To become similar to the stars in heaven infuse with the air from heaven and hold still and staying still is essential for the juice to brighten. Air is a mixture of elements to produce extraordinary power and wisdom, and a quick strong AH in and out is necessary to flow together and pull in to stay together for that.
- The soma drops are delightful and mixed in the air and pulled out by pulling in AH with force to fill up to hold still, and to hold still to lift up at dawn the light rises in like the rays of the sun. To be clear in awakening to become quite happy and grateful to press the juice for the fix on the earth breaks to pieces, to arise brilliant so others can see and know about strong devotion.
- To milk the juicy stalk up and down like an udder of a cow to come to like, and to be present in radiance to come down to pull in to expand the belly to hold still to lift up. The soma is absorbed in meditation and rises with bliss along with a flow of Sacred Words, to chant the mantras with the air a Buddha fills up to sit still in meditation and enjoys the flow.
Rishi Dirghatama Aucathya; Deva Agni; Chanda Jagati, 12-13 Trishtubh
- The Divine Absolute is recognized with the inhalation for the spirit to spring from is visible, and to understand, the presence forms the light and rises with water to serve with a flow of truth for those of the earth to be mindful and rise up to serve.
- One is how Brahma is personified, but splits into two to compliment, the three generate the ten ages of the universe to delight in and the seven rivers of sustenance for that is the best of its kind, the absolute best and completely free. The Manvatara or day of Brahma has ten ages and each lasts 4.32 billion earth years, so 43.2 billion earth years. Scientists currently estimate the universe to be about 14 billion years old and expanding, so there is lots of time to enjoy.
- The wind to lead you home is powerful and shaped by the Principal from the primary seat of power, and yes, this wind is super strong with a measure of AH to form all the stars in heaven. The same is in the navel of you but resting, and to fill up to hold still to rise up with nectar to delight in reverence, and yes, the union of wisdom and delight is the same now as the past.
- The wind of God flows down to you to hold for the wind of the Goddess to rise up the delicate branch, and when both are together to delight in and light is created, to be reborn pure and bright with an everlasting body of knowledge to guide.
- The brilliant fire that rises with the Mother Wind is powerful to purify the body. To enter with the Father Wind to grow to look like a mother-to-be to be born in with the knowledge to run among those born of a mother, and to be before in light to fix the mind of a mover there.
- Inhale AH through the nose to hold in the belly for a flow of speech to conduct your life, to adore the ancient Buddhas or adore the highest force for all and become just as. Devotion to the message of devotion to the many and filling to hold in devotion to be touched by the will of heaven to become bright, immortal like the ancients Buddhas and devoted to mortals.
- In ancient times, the immortal wind was encouraged to rise with an unrestrained force, as it snaked through the void the dust that lay upon the way was consumed to be reborn pure for all. The Dark Age of the Kaliyuga is over upon the earth, and to delight in the change be intent upon those in the dark and regard anyone as Brahma.
- To enjoy the means to pull the curling fingers of light upward and a guide lifts upward to heaven to reverence. The waving flames consume the darkness to travel the path, and to reverence those of the earth the fire increases to become pure and bright for that.
- Out of love for extraordinary power and wisdom abandon jewels and fix upon a pure manner of life, become a friendly person with integrity and run here and there rich in the bounty of the breath. To become a peaceful caring person, chant the mantra of the breath with determination like the subtle one to seek. I am the entire universe and to fill up to be as steady as a mountain and love enough, a band of thunderbolts will surround you to be invincible upon the earth.
- A powerful inhalation filling energizes a person to release a powerful AH, and to fill up to hold still, AH is born in and rises from tranquility with nectar to enjoy devotion and the superpower to grow bright and happy to release a thunderous AH to gift all.
- I offer a wealth of breath to all the living and the perceptive fill up for full attention, an object of the senses to meditate upon for the power to rise above. To become a perfect guide grow bright like the sun whose rays direct the wind and the knowledge to the world, for that to need a quick powerful AH to fill up to stay with to direct the attention to the Lord and never waver.
- A swift and forceful AH filling for staying with to come to enjoy with light, to stay with a long time for that the air is everlasting and carries the means for success. Patience is necessary and determination to purify by fire but gain great happiness to advance the means of success to others.
- Chanting the single syllable mantra with a very loud sound is enriching and to enrich with to hold steady to advance the sacrificial fire to the summit. As the flames reach up take hold and hold tight to come to look like the sun breaking through the clouds, and the light spreads out in all directions for all to enjoy.
Rishi Dirghatama Aucathya; Deva Agni; Chanda Virat
- To need a lot of air quick to become a master of the house, and to fill up to hold fast and long become a guide to others with light and the brilliant point of view of Grandfather. The wind from heaven comes quick and strong to spread the belly for stability to treasure to come to the place of golden light.
- The creator of heaven and earth enters the womb of people to be born and abides with for life. To fill up with the force of heaven for stability, to rise up happy and glorious with the highest and the highest truth to offer to people.
- Light and the truth flow rapidly throughout the ethereal regions that a number of illuminated embodiments have held to become happy and radiant like the sun.
- To be twice born like those to look radiant with triple brightness to spread throughout the region, bright and beautiful with an uplifting smile to serve others, and I am in your place for that when the water is calm.
- A favorable fortune for me to have two abodes to be in everyone’s house, and to rise up to praise, chanting AH is virtuous and advances the world of mortals, prepares one to become a Shining One with the cause to go to people to advance.
Rishi Dirghatama Aucathya; Deva Agni; Chanda Ushnih
- To break the precious ego to pieces to become pure and graceful, and faithful to speak to people about moving tortuously to come into the state to instigate the discharge of arrows from God to the Goddess with love for the compassion to serve others as the Lord in the heavenly light.
- To become pure, faithfully chant the mantra of the breath and focus the attention upon the sound. Chant strong and pull in strong to spread wide enough to hold long enough, to acknowledge with nectar to encourage faithfulness, and because of become pure.
- The breath to come into the state to send beyond is an excellent mantra for a person to be attentive and faithful to, and to choose to become enlightened with the great knowledge of heaven therein is an exceptional choice for people forever.